The Civacon T195SV Vapor Recovery Vents are designed and tested to take the punishment of temperature from -40ºF to 160ºF (-40ºC to 71ºC). A new cap design threads into the top of the vent which allows for a better seal and eliminates the snap ring system.
The vent’s new spanner nut mounting design allows more freedom for mounting the vent, you are no longer restricted to the normal TTMA bolt pattern.
Seals are new and improved to be compatible with Ethanol, Methanol, Diesel, Biodiesel and Gasoline products being hauled in DOT406 tanks today.
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Valve stroke increased by 50% (1-1/2” total seat opening)
- Increased Spring Tension for a quick, tight closure
- Dual fluorosilicon piston o-ring seals and a new lower shaft seal and wiper protects the air system
- New added external exhaust port for quicker opening and closing of vent’s poppet
- Viton GF Gaskets and Seals
- Thread-in Cap Design eliminates snap ring
- Improved flow rating and less pressure drop
- New rotatable mounting design eases retrofits
- Will fit in place of all TTMA flange mounted vents
- Single o-ring seal to manhole plate minimizes potential mounting leak paths of bolted designs