Guzzler pumps are ideal for a wide variety of fluid transfer uses around the house, cottage, garden and shop. Reliable, rugged, lightweight hand pump ideal for bilge or fluid transfer applications in marine or sanitation applications as well as for home or industrial uses. Examples of uses are for priming shallow wells, dewatering pits or trenches, winterizing plumbing, removing standing water form a tub/ broken washing machine, pumping water form a shallow well, and priming jet pumps, etc.
Gzzler pumps will fill a 45 gallon drum in minutes and can easily lift water up to 12 ft. standard or up to 22 ft. when equipped with a check valve.
- Durable, lightweight Delrin® plastic
- Accommodates 1/2" - 1-1/4" hose
- 10 GPM
- Rugged aluminum handle
- Clamp ring adjusts to 12 different handle orientations
- Available with either horizontal or vertical handle
- Optional aluminum clamp ring and clamp ring with stop brackets for added durability, call 800-333-3331 for details.
- Flow rate (@ 90 strokes/min): 10 GPM
- Max pressure: 15 PSI/ 1.03 bar
- Lift: 12 Ft. (3.7 m); 22 Ft. (6.7 m) with check valve
- Head: 30 Ft./ 9.1 m
- Volume per stroke: 0.44 Qt. / 0.42 L
- Max service temp: 212°F / 100° C
- Diaphragm: Nitrile Rubber
- Valves: Flapper