Banjo's EVX Series Electric Valves are designed to fit space constrained environments and with the latest communications and diagnostic technologies, EVX meets all the requirements of modern liquid handling systems. The design is sleek and compact and the modular design facilitates easy actuator and valve replacement.
EVX communicates through a complete range of optional advanced technologies and protocols providing versatile integration into any type of control system, including Bluetooth. Utilizing Bluetooth can eliminate the need for an expensive electronic controller.
- Up to 35% smaller actuator than the average competitor
- Bluetooth or wired communications
- Diagnostic options include cycle counts, voltage and temperature
- IP68 waterproof
- Actuator rated up to 500,000 cycles
- 100G's shock rating
- Proprietary polypropylene formulation ensures durability and enables injection molding to precision tolerances
- Welded construction supports sleek, compact valve design while eliminating a leak point
- Bottom-located threaded inserts provide versatile mounting solution
- Hollow stainless steel ball lessens weight and maintains valve performance
- Modular design facilitates easy actuator and valve replacement
- Model: MEVX100SL
- Style: On/Off (3/4 second response), 3-Way
- Size: 1 in. Full Port
- Connection: Manifold Flange - Side Load
- Pipe Size: 1 in.
- Opening Thru Ball: 1 in.
- Material: Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Ball Stem: 316 SS ball & stem (poly ball available, please call for more information)
- Seat: PTFE
- Stem Seal: FKM
- Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 150°F (-29 to 65°C)