The Aquatrol Series 740 safety and relief valve is engineered for heavy-duty industrial usage. Constructed with brass, bronze material with stainless steel ring, seat (disc) and springs. ASME and National Board Certified for Section VIII to 300 PSI for air/gas.
Valves are calibrated (set to pressure) based on a range of flow-rates (GPM) versus seat size and set pressure. Standard valve is set to pressure to achieve flow rate maximum and minimums within each set pressure range. See capacity chart for details.
Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 750 PSI
Note: Other sizes, seals, and options available. Please call 1 (800) 333 - 3331 for more information.
- Full nozzle - Top guided design
- Short, precise blow-down
- Dual-lapped precision seating
- 100% Back pressure tight
- Drain hole with threaded plug
- Cryogenic compatible
- Series: 740
- Inlet x Outlet: 1 1/2 in.
- Connection: Male x Female NPT
- Material: Brass (Bronze)
- Seating: Metal
- Cap: Closed Cap
- Service: ASME VIII - Air/Gas
- Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 750 PSI
- Temperature Range: -320 to 406°F
Aquatrol Series-740 Data Sheet (PDF Download)