The IPT Self-priming Two-stage High Pressure Engine Driven pump includes precision cast high efficiency impellers to maximize performance and pressure. Cast iron diffusers for durability and extended life. Aluminum construction and heavy duty powder coated steel frame allows portability for use in many applications. This pump features cast iron male NPT ports, silicon carbide mechanical seals, EPDM/EPR O-rings and gaskets, built-in flapper/check valve and wrench for easy service of the pump. This unit is ideal for fire protection, emergency fire fighting, washdown and AG/sprinkler applications.
- Cast Aluminum Construction with Cast Iron Diffusers
- Hatz 1B30 7 HP Diesel Engine
- High Efficiency Two-Stage Precision Cast Aluminum Impellers
- 2" NPTM Cast Iron Suction Port
- Three-Way Cast Iron Discharge Port — includes (1) 1-1/2" NPTM & (2) 1" NPTM
- Viton® Mechanical Seal with Silicon Carbide/Carbon Faces
- EPDM/EPR O-rings & Gaskets
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame Included
- Maximum Head up to 130 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 200° F
- Maximum Flow up to 80 GPM
- Built-in Flapper/Check Valve Permits Self-Priming to 20 Ft.