AMT Pump's 2 in. Self Priming High Pressure Pumps are self-priming high pressure booster pumps with a two stage impeller design to provide additional pressure. Feature cast iron construction with aluminum impellers and viton mechanical seals. Built in EPR/EPDM check valve for fast priming are standard on all units. Fill and drain plugs for easy installation and servicing. These units are self-priming up to 20 feet and are suitable for high pressure applications such as dewatering, sprinkler/booster, irrigation, and fire protection. Units are close coupled and are available in 7-1/2 to 10 horsepower TEFC electric motors.
- Designed for High Pressure Performance
- Cast Iron Construction with Dual Closed Vane Aluminum Impellers
- Viton Mechanical Seal w/ Silicon Carbide and Carbon Faces
- Built in EPR/EPDM Check Valve permits Self-Priming up to 20 ft.
- Fill and Drain Plugs for Easy Installation and Servicing
- 7.5 - 10 HP TEFC, Single and Three Phase Motor
- Optional Mounting Base Available (AMTA20090)
- Suction & Discharge Ports: 2 in. Female NPT
- Material: Cast Iron Construction with Aluminum Impeller
- Seal: Viton Mechanical Seal w/ Silicone Carbide and Carbon Faces
- Check Valve: Built in EPR/EPDM - Permits Self-Priming up to 20 ft.
- Max Temperature: 180°F
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Flow-Rate: 122 GPM
- Max Head: 270 ft. (116 PSI)
- Motor: 7.5 to 10 HP TEFC, Single and Three Phase Motors
AMT 480 Series Owners Manual (PDF Download)