We took our standard 550 gallon single wall Non-UL farm tank and for your convenience added a 115 volt 20 GPM transfer pump with a venting kit. The venting kit comes in 2 versions either Diesel or Gasoline. The Diesel version utilizes an open air updraft vent while the gasoline kit has a pressure vacuum vent which helps minimize evaporation loss. Both vents are usually mounted 12 ft. from ground level via the use of a 2 in. riser pipe (Pipe Not Included). In the event you ever want to switch the fuel in the tank all you have to do (after cleaning the tank) is swap out the vent.
- Fill-Rite FR701 115V AC, 20 GPM transfer pump with meter
- 550 gallon single wall Non-UL farm tank 48 in. x 72 in.
- Morrison Model 3540200AV 2 in. female slip-on updraft vent in Diesel Kit
- Morrison Model 7490100AV 2 in. female NPT pressure vacuum vent in Gasoline Kit
- Krueger Sentry KSD238 2 in. NPT x 48 in. level gauge
- 2 in. female NPT fill cap TCALF2
- Morrison Model 5170100AC 2in. male NPT spill container (3.5 gal.)