The Roper 3600 series pump has been the industry leader for decades. Rugged, versatile and dependable the 3600 is the gold standard of tank truck pumps. These pumps operate smoothly and with equal efflciency in either direction of rotation
The 3600 series is the industry standard for pumping fuel oils and gasoline. They also effectively handle heavy, viscous materials such as asphalt, molasses, rooflng compounds, and printing inks.
All Pumps listed below come with a built in relief valve and an outboard drive shaft bearing to supports external radial loads and absorb thrust loads.
- Heavy duty cast iron helical gear pumps
- Built in relief valve
- Bi-directional, self-priming
- Differential pressures to 125 PSI
- Up to 468 GPM
- Standard operation up to 212°F
- Can be built to operate up to 450°F
- Maintenance-free durability
Product pricing reflects recent trade tariffs and is different than the price in our latest print catalog. Last revised 2/11/2019.