OPW Fuel Management Systems' Petro Vend 100 (PV100) Fuel Control System is a stand-alone, pedestal-mounted system that controls up to 4 hoses for small or mid-sized unattended fleet-fueling sites.
As a "turnkey system," the unit is designed for quick and easy installation. It ships ready-to-use with 100 pre-configured users for immediate fueling access. Requiring only power, pulser and hose-control line connections in order to initiate system operation, PV100 saves the time and cost of trenching and pulling wires for serial communications.
Now featuring expanded hose and card capabilities, the OPW Petro Vend 100 is designed to grow with your application. Comes standard with availability for up to 1,000 users and 4 fueling points. The PV100 now also offers driver and vehicle verification and an optional ChipKey® reader, which supports the K800 (8 digit) format.
User-selectable PINs allow only authorized users to access fuel. The PV100 tracks and reports fueling by card o pump totals to provide complete accountability of fueling. The PV100 stores dispensed fuel amounts as card-and pump-specific totals, which can be viewed on the display or retrieved with an external USB flash drive.
Because menu-driven configuration takes place at the terminal, the PV100 also eliminates the need for PC-required software, making the Petro Vend 100 one of the most cost-effective fuel control systems available on the market today.
- Controls up to four (4) hoses for mechanical pumps
- 3 powder-coated aluminum pedestal sizes are available, including sizes that meet Americans with Disabilities Act Requirements
- Comes standard with availability for up to 1,000 users
- Dual card capabilities allow driver and vehicle verification
- An optional feature provides individual transaction storage on a USB flash drive
- User-selectable predefined prompt up to ten (10) digits in length - choose one from ten available messages such as Driver ID, Vehicle ID, Odometer, PO #, etc.
- Adjust programming parameters, view card and pump totals, and transfer all data to a USB flash drive via Manager Card access in on-screen manager modes -Data can then be imported to a PC
- Hose-based quantity restrictions
- Track and report fueling by card or pump totals (single , driver and vehicle)
- Optional HID proximity key-fob reader
- Optional dual-head magnetic card reader
- Field upgradeable software
- Stand-alone system significantly reduces installation costs
- Turnkey operation requires minimal configuration, enabling quick startup
- Magnetic card and proximity card/key upgrades enhance dispenser activation security
- Dispensed fuel totals are recorded even during pump override control mode
- Menu-driven configuration takes place at the terminal, eliminating the need for PC-required software
- Pedestal features durable aluminum construction to prevent rusting
- Thermostatically controlled heater provides reliable operation in the harshest environments
- Stores virtually unlimited number of transactions on USB flash drive
- Certifications and Listings: Electronic Testing Labs Canada (ETLC), per CSA C22.2 and Electronic Testing Labs (ETL), per Underwriter Laboratories UL 1238
SpecificationsPetro Vend 100
- Cabinet Dimensions: 10.75 inch H x 14.25 inch L x 9.75 inch D (27.3 cm x 36.2 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Pedestal Dimensions: 40 inch H x 14 inch W x 9 inch D (122 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) is standard
- 32-inch and 48-inch heights are optional
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 200 watts maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° F to 122° F (-40° C to 50° C)
- Graphics display: 6 inch (15.2 cm) monochrome
- Painted steel enclosure
- Relay Contact Rating: 240 VAC; 20 A, 3.0 HP maximum
- In-Use Detection: Voltage Sense 120-240 VAC or Handle Switch
- Pulser Type: Single Channel
- Pulser Input: Mechanical (contact); Electronic (5-12 VDC)
- Pulser Divide Rate: 1:1 - 1000:1; 1 pulse increments
- Maximum Pulse Speed: (50% duty cycle) 6,000 Mechanical; 100,000 Electronic
- (1) PV100 System w/ 4 Hoses (PV100-M4)
- (1) Transaction Recording USB (SF-RECTRANS2USB)
- (1) Pedestal 48 in. (20-4359-48)