Kuriyama's Tigerflex™ VAPORFLEX™ Heavy Duty Reinforced Vapor Recovery Hose is the ideal hose for vapor recovery during terminal loading and vapor recovery for fuel delivery. The hose is constructed with a transparent polyurethane (TPU) tube with polyester fabric reinforcement, rigid PVC helix and embedded grounding wire. The reinforcement provides resistance against instances of hose tearing due to pulling or hanging. The use of “Cold-Flex” materials provides flexibility in sub-zero temperatures. The VAPORFLEX™ hose is biofuel compatible and is designed to handle gasoline, ethanol, diesel and biodiesel vapors.
Hose Ends: Fully assembled with banding sleeves and quick couplings. Includes a standard 4 in. Part C female coupling on one end and a 4 in. Part CV coupler with probe on the other.
- Part C: Female Coupler x Hose shank
- Part CV: Female Coupler With Probe x Hose Shank
Notes: Not intended for liquid fuel use. We cut all our hose to length, attach the ends, and ground all of our hose assemblies. Please call for pricing on other vapor hose assemblies, due to the wide variations of hose length and fittings involved. We want to be sure you get the right vapor hose for your application.
- Durable Reinforced Construction: Polyester reinforcement provides resistance against instances of hose tearing - well suited for demanding terminal use
- Lightweight: Provides durability similar to that of a a drop hose, but in a lighter weight version
- Cold Flex Materials: Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Transparent Construction: Provides visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system
- Grounding Wire: Multi strand wire helps prevent the build up of static electricity for added safety
- Easy Slide Helix: Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear and allows the hose to slide easily over rough surfaces
- Non-Permeable Construction: Won't swell or become stiff like conventional rubber hoses - provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs
- Manufactured from phthalate free materials
- ID: 4.04 in. (102.6 mm.)
- OD: 4.77 in. (121.2 mm.) - measured over helix
- Material: Polyurethane (TPU) tube with polyester fabric reinforcement, rigid PVC helix and embedded grounding wire
- End A: Part C, Female Camlock
- End B: Part CV, Female Camlock with Probe
- Working Pressure:
- @ 68°F: 55 PSI
- @104°F: 45 PSI
- Vacuum Rating:
- @ 68°F: FULL
- @104°F: 28 in. Hg
- Min. Bending Radius (@ 68°F): 8 in.
- Service Temperature Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Weight: 1.65 lb./ft.
- Fuel Compatibility: Specially designed to handle gasoline, ethanol, diesel, and biodiesel vapors
Note: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed. Actual service temperature range is application dependent.
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.