To handle twin 1/4" or 3/8" I.D. welding hose. Offers a compact hose handling efficiency for twin hose, with 2 inlet swivel joints and 2 outlet risers. Powered by a safe, non-sparking, self-powered spring motor.
Base Model: N416-19-20-8J
- Heavy-duty spring motor.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlets: 90° ball bearing swivel joints, 1/2" female NPT threads. Oxy/acet brass inlet adapters are available.
- Standard outlets: male 9/16"-18 threads, right-hand for oxygen, left-hand for gas.
- Pressures to 300 psi (21 bar).
- Temperatures from -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C).
- Type of gas used must be specified.
- 4-way roller assembly. Roller position must be specified.
- Hose stop is required.