All reels include a 1/2 in. x 100 ft. Continental ContiTech Super Sani-Wash 300, 300 PSI max working pressure hose, with male x male NPT stainless steel ends.
An economical hose for hot water washdown up to 200°F cleanup in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. The cover of the Super Sani-Wash washdown hose incorporates Microban's antimicrobial built-in product protection.
- Standard N Series has a narrow frame & compact mounting base
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding
- Standard inlet is a 90° balanced pressure swivel joint with 1/2 in. female NPT thread
- Standard outlet is a 1/2 in. female NPT thread
- Temperature from -60°F to 250°F
- 4-way roller assembly
- Mounting Hole Sizes: 7/16 in. x 7/8 in. (running front to back)
- Finish: Standard finish is oven-cured enamel
- All reels priced with hose
- For use on air/water or washdown
- Assembly Operations
- Air Tools
- General Industrial Applications