Hannay 1520-17-18 Series 1500 hose reel is designed to handle 1/4 in. through 5/8 in. I.D. hoses. Stainless steel hose reels offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing - anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive. Standard inlet/outlet is 1/2 in. female NPT. The standard rewind configuration is RT handle on right side riser on top it is also available as a LT handle on left side riser on bottom.
Note: Please be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
- Lightweight compact manual rewind reel
- 1/4 in. hose Capacity 350 ft.
- 3/8 in. Hose Capacity 275 ft.
- 1/2 in. Hose Capacity 175 ft.
- 5/8 in. Hose Capacity 125 ft.
- Standard inlet is a 90º ball bearing swivel joint with 1/2 female NPT thread
- Standard outlet is a 1/2" female NPT thread
- Rollers sold separately
- Pressure up to 3000 PSI
- For temperature from 20ºF to 400ºF
- Mounting hole sizes: 13/32" round holes
- Reels priced without hose
- Lawn Care
- Pest Control
- Pressure Washing
- Steam Cleaning