When reduced fueling time is critical, the high-flow PRO25 delivers. GPI GPRO professional grade fuel transfer pumps have an impressive 25 GPM flow rate.
For use with aviation gasoline (AVGAS 100LL) and kerosene grade (JET A). User should consult NFPA 407 Standard for Aircraft Fuel Servicing for safety requirements during ground fuel servicing of aircraft using liquid petroleum fuels. This product has no actual or implied compliance with this standard.
Note: Aviation pumps and meters are only intended to be ground-based or vehicle mounted. Do not use or mount in or on the aircraft.
- High operating pressure ideal for use with a hose reel
- Powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Extended duty cycle tested to exceed industry standards
- Center based inlet includes check valve and easy access to the fuel strainer
- Field replaceable switch and vanes
- 40 amp circuit breaker motor protection
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 in. NPT
- Mounting: 2 in. NPT
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM (94 LPM)
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. ON, 30 min. OFF
- Operating Pressure: 20 PSI (1.38 bar) - High Pressure
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Pump Housing: Powder Coated Cast Iron
- Power Cord: 15 ft. (4.6 m), 10/2 AWG
- Input: 12V (DC) w/ 40 Amp Circuit Breaker Switch
- Type: Carbon Vane
- Current Draw: 35 Amp
- Motor: 2000 RPM, 4/10 HP, UL Listed to US and Canadian Standards
- Warranty: 4 Year
GPI PRO25-012 and PRO25-024 Fuel Transfer Pump Owners Manual (PDF Download)