Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK™ couplers are designed for total safety. Fluid cannot flow until the Emco Wheaton coupler has been locked into position on an Emco Wheaton Adapter and the valve opened. The coupler can only be disconnected from the adapter when the valve has been closed. Since product loss is thereby eliminated, possible hazards associated with leakage at disconnect are no longer a concern. Emco Straight Couplers are available with or without a swivel in 1", 2" and 3" sizes with Buna or Viton seals.
Maximum Working Pressure: 85 psi
Temperature: -40ºF to 255ºF (-40ºC to 107ºC)
- Cannot be opened unless connected to adapter, thus eliminating accidental spillage
- Featuring proven integrated ball-bearing swivel technology - reducing hose kinking and wear
- As the coupler is rotated on the adapter, the coupler and adapter open. This eliminates an external lever and a secondary opening operation
- Completely interchangeable with all Emco Wheaton 1-inch couplers and adapters in the field
- Complete Repair Kit program available for easy in-field servicing