Coxreels T Series "Truck Mount" spring driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring driven line. The extra chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for on and off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
- Compatible with diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, and heating oil (not compatible with gasoline)
- Temperature range: -40°F to + 257°F
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Swivel seals: Viton
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- Rolled edges and ribbed disc provide strength and safety
- Max pressure: 300 PSI
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
Product Manual (PDF Download)