Banjo Cast Iron Hydraulic pumps are of the highest quality and performance level, making them ideal for various Agriculture and Industrial liquid applications. These cast iron self priming pumps are available in 1 1/", 2" or 3" and come with a Gresen MGG2 hydraulic motor.
1 1/2" & 2" Features
- PUMP: Rugged construction for dependable service, carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel with FKM rubber, replaceable inlet and outlet flanges, and dynamically balanced impeller.
- HYDRAULIC MOTOR: Hydraulic Fluid Capacity (Min: 6 gallons/Max 10 gallons), 12 H.P. Motor, open or closed system, and Min 500 PSI - Max 2000 PSI.
- Open system.
- Minimum 600 P.S.I. / Maximum 3000 P.S.I.
- CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to pump.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
- Hydraulic fluid capacityMinimum 9 Gallons / Maximum 13 Gallons.
- Rugged construction for dependable service.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- HYDRAULIC MOTOR:
- PUMP FEATURES
- 21 H.P. Motor.
1 1/2" & 2" Flow Chart
All Flow Charts: Flow Rate(Gallons per minute) vs Pressure Drop (PSI or Head (FT)) -for water at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. To determine pressure drops for liquids other than water, divide by the viscosity (CP). All flow information is for general reference. Actual results may vary.