The AMT/IPT line of Engine Driven Utility pumps offers economy, durability, portability and performance all in one neat package. Ideal for general purpose dewatering, irrigation, spraying, washdown and agricultural applications.
IPT Model 1G4XAR model has a Briggs & Stratton engine that delivers 75 GPM. This pump includes a heavy duty steel roll frame and two garden hose adapters with no built-in check valve.
- (2) Garden Hose Adapters
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-ring
- O-ring Casing Seal
- 1" NPT Port Sizes
- Semi-open, Clog Resistant Impeller
- Self-primes to 15 Ft.
- 4 HP • Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Delivers up to 39 PSI
- Dual Volute Design
- Maximum of 75 GPM
- Includes Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame
- QSP – Quick Ship Pump
- Dimensions: 13.2" x 10.8" x 14.6"