The TransCube Global Cab is a range of fully bunded fuel tanks designed for transportability and ease of use. Mounted on a type approved highway trailer and fitted with specified lighting and under-gear, this range of mobile fuel storage tanks are well suited for traveling around construction sites, and refueling all applicable machinery and equipment. The TransCube Cab is a safe and reliable fuel storage solution for any location that requires quick refueling of any type of construction or auxiliary equipment. The large lockable equipment cabinet is capable of housing and protecting a variety of pumps and hose reels. The secure hose access ports enable fueling while the cabinet is locked. This cabinet captures spills and protects your equipment from theft or damage. Due to its highway approved design, this range is ideal for road work and work sites that require fuel transportation across highways. TransCube Cab tanks can be towed and quickly moved to machinery, vehicles, generators and any other equipment. Removable inner tank for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection. The TransCube Cab is double-walled and fully contained to ensure the safest and most environmental storage and transfer of fuel. For use in the following industries Hire/Rental, Construction, and Power Generation.
- Integral equipment cabinet that secures all equipment & ports while capturing any accidental drips or spills.
- Access man-way allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance & inspection.
- Removable inner tank for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Liftable corner brackets, liftable by crane and easily stackable: 2 high full and 3 high empty.
- Four way forklift pockets quick & easy maneuvering when detached from trailer
- Internal baffles designed to maximize stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Double walled, 110% containment weather proof secondary containment ensures safe & environmentally compliant transport & storage.
- DOT approved the TransCube Cab fully galvanized trailer is fully compliant with DOT standards & features back lights & electric brakes for ease of use.
- Capacity US gallons 727 , Safe fill 690 Gallons
- Weight empty 2,425 lbs.
- Weight full 8,187 lbs.
- NFPA 30A/ UN31A-Y/ ULC/ Transport Canada/ UL142
- Dual walled steel
- 69"W x 52"H
- Available as Tank only, Tank w/Fill-rite 12 V DC Transfer Pump, Tank w/ Fill-rite 110V AC Transfer Pump, Tank w/Fill-rite 12 V DC Transfer Pump & Hannay 25 ft. spring loaded hose reel or Tank w/ Fill-rite 110V AC Transfer Pump& Hannay 25 ft. spring loaded hose reel
- Fill-Rite 12V DC transfer pump has 1 in. hose dia. and is 20 GPM
- Fill-Rite 115V AC transfer pump has 3/4 in. hose dia. and is 15 GPM
- Hannay N822-17-18-8JTR-CUST 1 in. bare hose reel is spring loaded and holds up to 25 ft. of fuel delivery hose
- Hannay 816-19-20-10.5J 3/4 in. hose reel is spring loaded and has 25 ft. of fuel delivery hose
Product Manual (PDF Download)