Stop spills from going down the drain! The Ultra-Drain Seal is a valuable addition to any emergency response plan, spill kit or storm water management program. This storm drain cover is constructed with a flexible, non-absorbing material and reinforced tear-resistant mesh, the pad is designed to quickly and effectively seal a drain in an emergency. NOTE: Not intended for long-term outdoor use (more than two (2) hours), as UV exposure and/or heat for extended periods can degrade the product. For applications where extended use may be required, the Ultra-Drain Seal Plus should be considered.
- Both sides are designed to effectively seal most drains (no to or bottom).
- Resists oil, water, and most aggressive chemicals, cleans with soap and water.
- Mesh interior is sandwiched between layers of polyurethane, which increases durability and gives it the flexibility to deform and seal off most drains.
- Made in the USA
- A non-absorbing urethane pad that forms a temporary bond with drains to stop leaks from entering the drain.
- For use in response to machine leaks and small chemical spills
- Reinforced mesh is sandwiched between layers of polyurethane, increases durability and resistance to tearing
- Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains, temporarily seals to any smooth surface.
- Flexible non-absorbing material with reinforced, tear resistant mesh
- Max Liquid Temp Exposure 225° F/ 107.2° C for up to 30 minutes
- Storage Temp Range: 0 -120° F/ -17.7° to 48.8° C
- Temperature Limit: 0 to 160°F/ -17.7° to 71.1°C
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Instructions (PDF Download)