UltraTech International offers their line of Ultra-Hard Spill Pallets, available in 8, 12, 16 and 20-drum models. Their all polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance so they will not rust or corrode. Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
- Low profile (8 3/4 in) containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps
- Multiple "4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection and storage of spill response supplies
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading / unloading drums
- Rugged, 9000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums
- Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system allows quick access to all four drums
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted from waist height to access drum tops
- Helps meet new Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26