The Composite Model Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The twenty-foot long Pans can be connected and used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
Note: Approval needed see the Rail Height Approval Sheet attached to confirm all is needed based on area covered & system looking to be put in place. Lead-times can vary. Call a JME Sales specialist 800-333-3331 to get the details
- Easy installation - minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Optional polyethylene grating package ( #0420) available for safer foot traffic.
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Meets SPCC, SWPPP and LEED regulations.
- Made in the USA
Brochure (PDF Download)
Specifications (PDF Download)
Instructions (PDF Download)
Chemical Compatibility (PDF Download)
Adhesive SDS (PDF Download)
SDS (PDF Download)
Rail Height Approval Sheet (PDF Download)