Fill-Rite offers a full range of positive displacement TS Oval Gear Meters with weights and measures custody transfer accuracy for the measurement of a wide range of fuels, heavy oils, glycols, lube oils, and petrochemicals. These meters are able to handle the pressure and maintain their accuracy due to the use of only two oval gears eliminating metal-metal contact, fewer seals, low differential pressure, and less slippage due to the patented waveform gear design.
The TS Series is well suited for use in fuels process / transfer, high speed batching and loading, tank truck meters, LPG systems, stationary dispensing, industrial and petrochemical refining / processing. Combined with a mechanical register, printer, or solenoid batching, it is possible to build an application specific system that delivers performance, accuracy, and easy maintenance making the TS Series the intelligent choice.
The Aluminum TS Series offers a full range of metering options ranging from 1", 1-1/2", 2", and 3" sizes with 40-200 GPM at a 150 PSI. These highly precise meters are available in a wide range of configurations to accommodate different temperatures, viscosities, chemical compatibilities, mechanical register calibrations, strainers, filters, air eliminators, air check, back pressure, and preset valves, flanges, and seals.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to maintain
- Only two moving parts
- No metal-to-metal contact in measuring chamber
- Patented "Wave Form" oval gear design
- Low differential pressure for maximum flow
- Max Flow:
- TS15A: 60 GPM
- TS20A: 150 GPM
- TS30A: 200 GPM
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10 BAR)
- Register Type: 5 Wheel Mechanical
- Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Viton
- Strainer (optional): 40 Mesh
- Rotor/Bearings Material: Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/Carbon
- Temperature Rating: - 15°F to 122°F
- Totalizer Digits: 8
- Meter Accuracy: Meets NCWM/NTEP requirements
- Viscosity Range (cSt): Up to 300 - can be used with higher viscosities, meter will be derated
- Certifications: NCWM/NTEP, UL