Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK Adapters are designed for total safety. Fluid cannot flow until the Emco Wheaton coupler has been locked into position on an Emco Wheaton Adapter and the valve opened. The coupler can only be disconnected from the adapter when the valve has been closed. Since product loss is thereby eliminated, possible hazards associated with leakage at disconnect are no longer a concern.
Designed for industrial process plant, Road and rail tankers, ISO containers, Aviation fuel bunkering, Offshore, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical industries etc.
Note: 105 mm. - Mates with Emco Wheaton and TODO
- Ideal for road tanker and aviation applications
- Suitable to transfer a variety of liquids and vapors
- Strong integral swivel
- Ergonomic design
- Rugged construction
- Model: 7471C-2207
- Type: Adapter
- Coupler Size: 2 1/2 in. (105 mm.)
- Thread Size: 3 in. FNPT
- Thread: NPT (according to ANSI B1.20.1)
- Dimension: DN80, 3 in. NPS
- Diameter (Ø): 105 mm.
- Material: Brass
- Seal Material: Viton - others available on request
- Working Pressure: 85 PSI
- Examples of Media: Ethylene Oxide, Propylene Oxide, Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Ammonia, Vinyl Chloride, Toluene, Xylene, Sulphuric Acid, Phenol
TODO-MATIC/TODO-GAS Installation & Operating Advice (PDF Download)