Titan Flow Control 8 in. Carbon Steel Serrated Finish Spectacle Blind. Spectacle Blinds are applied in systems, which regularly need to be separated from other installations. A safety device to isolate a particular section of pipe or equipment when this section or this equipment is to be inspected or decommissioned. During normal operation, the open end is installed as a spacer to allow uninterrupted flow. To stop the flow in the pipeline, the blind end is rotated into place between the flanges.
- Permanent or long term isolation
- Total isolation for compressible and incompressible flow
- Blind with a ring spacer in one device
- Durable and easy to adjust
- Prevents issues during maintenance due to pipe spreading
- Size: 8 in.
- Pressure Class: 150# 300# 600#
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Thickness: Standard
- Finish: Serrated