Titan Flow Control 6 in. stainless steel perforated temporary conical strainer with mesh. Temporary cone strainers are used for start up of new or revamped piping systems. They are designed to provide inexpensive protection for costly valves, pumps, meters, and other mechanical equipment.
Strainers can be used in a wide variety of applications, including but not limited to: general purpose, chemical, coolant, food processing, laboratory, industrial, high temperature, high viscosity, hydraulic fluid, medical or pharmaceutical, oil or fuel, refrigerant and water.
- Can be placed both up and downstream, depending on the application
- Easily installed between large flange faces without modifying the surrounding pipe work
- Easy to install and remove with less necessary downtime
- Cleaner product, equipment protection, and simple solids from liquids
- Size: 6 in.
- Pressure Class: 150# 300# 600#
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Open Area: 200%