Kuriyama Tiger Yellow EPDM suction hose is made with EPDM rubber with a polyethylene helix cover making it both flexible and having superior chemical resistance. Tiger Yellow is lightweight making it easy to handle and the smooth bore construction eliminates build-up inside.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to +71°C)
Notes: Hose only. Sold at a minimum quantity of 5.
- Superior Rubber Compounds: Tigerflex uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance
- Superior Flexibility: Up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather - Tiger Yellow Hose is more flexible coming off the truck and easier to handle than other similar hoses
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners - Easy-to-handle
- Convoluted Outer Cover: Provides increased hose flexibility
- “Cold-Flex” Materials: Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Made in the USA
- Series: Tiger Yellow TY - EPDM Suction Hose
- Size: 1-1/2 - 4 in.
- Length: Per ft.
- Hose Ends: Hose Only - No Ends
- Construction: EPDM Tube with Polyethylene Helix
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to +71°C) - Actual service temperature is application dependent
|ID||OD||Working Pressure||Vacuum Rating||Min. Bending Radius|
|1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm.)||1.93 in. (49.0 mm.)||50 PSI||35 PSI||FULL||28 in. Hg||3 in.||0.44 lbs./ft.|
|2 in. (50.8 mm.)||2.51 in. (63.8 mm.)||50 PSI||35 PSI||FULL||28 in. Hg||5 in.||0.67 lbs./ft.|
|3 in. (76.2 mm.)||3.60 in. (91.5 mm.)||45 PSI||30 PSI||FULL||26 in. Hg||7 in.||1.14 lbs./ft.|
|4 in. (101.6 mm.)||4.70 in. (119.5 mm.)||40 PSI||25 PSI||FULL||26 in. Hg||11.5 in.||1.84 lbs./ft.|
- Agriculture Liquid Fertilizers
- Irrigation Lines
- Liquid Manure Handling
- Marine Bilge Discharge
- Pumps, Rental and Construction Dewatering
- Pumps, Trash
- Septic and Wastewater Handling
- Used Frack Solution Removal
- Water Suction - Standard Duty