These top mounting magnetic liquid-level gauges are built to the high standards of all Rochester designed instruments. The construction permits the replacement of dials when necessary without releasing fumes or liquid to the atmosphere.
Both available dials are fractional and silicone-dampened, and are easily replaced by removing and reinstalling two screws. Rochester's rugged gear drive incorporates shrouded, stainless-steel, beveled gears designed to work out any loose particles that might affect gear function. Sealing between the gauge and the tank is achieved through the use of the 0015-00423 Nitrile Rubber gasket(included).
Adjustable liquid-level gauges are designed for top mounting only. These gauges are equipped with 20.5" [520mm] long float arms which can be cut to fit tank dimensions. Request data sheet DS-337 for proper cut lengths and instructions on how to install the float and crimp it in place.
Note: Nitrile Rubber Gasket(0015-00423) included
- Head: Die cast aluminum with standard SAE gasoline gauge flange
- Centershaft: Tempered aluminum
- Gears: Stainless steel
- Drive Magnet: Alnico
- Gear Housing: Acetal plastic or aluminum
- Float: Nitrile rubber
- Gasket: Nitrile Rubber
- Direct Reading Dial: Hermetically sealed polycarbonate
- TwinSite Sender: Polyamide, 0.250 Male Tab and 240-30 Ohms
- Accuracy: Depends upon proper gauge sizing. Junior dials ±7%, TwinSite® dials ±12%. Accuracy may be less depending upon tank shape. Accuracy may be less if tank is not level.
- Temperature: -40°F to 158°F, -40°C to 70°C
- Humidity: For high humidity and marine applications, painting of gauge, less dial, is recommended
- Shock & Vibration: Suitable to mobile applications
- Power: 0.5 watts maximum for TwinSite® versions
- Tank Pressure: 0 to 10 PSIG [0 to 0,68 Bar]
- Approvals: Some models are UL recognized for marine service; Some models are UL listed for flammable fluids; Passes BIA fire test
DownloadsProduct Manual (PDF Download)
Installation Instructions (PDF Download)