Reelcraft’s new Series HD70000 hose reels are designed with a heavy duty base, all steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish combined to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product. A newly redesigned latching mechanism provides longer service life of the latch components. Two sealed ball bearings produce a smother spool rotation and easier operation.
- 25% smaller than the Heavy Duty Series 80000 Reels
- Guide rollers one piece design and stainless steel pins offer greater strength and easier serviceability
- High quality, die cast aluminum hub and two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant and individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion
- Series: HD70000
- Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Outlet:1/2 in. NPT(F)
- Hose ID: 3/8 in.
- Hose Included: Yes, PVC construction
- Max Temperature:150 °F