Reelcraft Series 5000 reels are durable and compact for a wide range of applications with critical space requirements. A full flow shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery. The Quiet Speed latch mechanism offers quiet operation combined with the latch cam technology ensuring longer latching life and trouble-free performance.
NOTE: Reels with Hose furnished with S.A.E. 100 R2T two wire braid hose, suitable for grease applications only.
- Full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life
- Hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel
- Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding
- Latch cam is designed for reliable quiet operation
- Max temperature: 150°F
- Robotically welded steel base offers maximum strength and consistent quality
- All steel components are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to ensure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life
- Made in USA