Racor Turbine Series Fuel Filter & Water Separators have exceptional water removing efficiency for both bulk and emulsified water, low restriction of fuel flow and high dirt-holding capacity. The heart of the system is the three coalescing and filtration stages powered by the patented Aquabloc® filter element.
- An integral bail handle makes change-outs easy
- Aquabloc® media is a blend of high-grade cellulose compounded with resins and a special chemical treatment
- Genuine Racor Turbine Series are compatible with UL Approved Turbine Housings
- High contaminant capacity allows less frequent filter changes, boosting operating economy
- Aquabloc® media is both corrugated and pleated to keep pleats open and present a large effective filtration surface area to the diesel fuel flow
- High dirt-holding capacity Aquabloc® media dramatically extends the life of final-stage on-engine filters, and reduces the overall cost of filtration maintenance
- Aquabloc® cartridge filter elements are available in 2, 10, and 30 micron ratings so that protection can be tailored to the application, fuel quality, operating environments and service schedules
- Aquabloc® media helps OEMs diesel engines adhere to rigid government emission standards
- A fuel filter/water separator with replaceable cartridge element is the lowest-cost filtration solution
- Filter Housing Series: 900
- Height: 4.6 in.
- Diameter: 4.7 in.
- Series Type: Cartridge Fuel Filter & Water Separator
- Series: Turbine
- Filtered Medium: Diesel Fuel / B20
- Application: Diesel Engines