The Racor Turbine Series is the most trusted fuel filtration water separator available in the market and the Parker global support and distribution network ensures that you can find our product where ever you are in the world.
The design and manufacturing team at Racor developed a unique engineered media that incorporates a graduated pore structure to increase the dirt holding capacity and extend filter life.
The waterproof, rustproof and dirtproof Aquabloc media undergoes a water repelling treatment process that simultaneously separates and coalesces, forming heavy water droplets that collect into the filter bowl.
- 2, 10, 30 micron high efficiency water separating engineered media
- Long life elements with 98% efficiency
- Corrosion resistant construction
- UL Approved
- Drain valve or plug
- Available in single, double and triple assembly units
- Easy service as no tools are required
- Create a customized right sized solution for your application with the wide range of options available
- Genuine Racor product that has been extensively tested to OEM specifications
- Flow Rate: 180 GPH with 1 filter on-line; 360 GPH with 2 filters on-line; 540 GPH with 3 filters on-line
- Port Size: 3/4" - 14 NPT
- Clean Pres. Drop: 2.5 PSI
- Max Operating Pressure: 15 PSI
- Replacement Filter: 2020 Series
- Ambient Temp Range: -40°F to 255°F
- Max Fuel Temp: 190°F
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 21.5" x 11.8" x 22.0"
- Overhead Clearance: 10.0"
- Valve Type: Individual Ball Valve
- Models that include an aluminum or stainless steel bowl meet these standards:
- ASTM FS1201 certification
- UL Listed
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Det Norske Veritas
- ISO 10088
- USCG accepted