Compact, direct acting thermoplastic solenoid valves, specifically designed for high-inlet and high back pressure applications. Series THP, three-way solenoid valves are used to divert flows from a common inlet to either of two outlets. The valves are ideal for sprayhead or filter applications where high back pressures exist. Recommended for handling corrosive or ultrapure liquids. Standard valve is not designed for vacuum service; consult factory if needed. These solenoid valves are direct-acting. They have an upper and lower diaphragm separating the liquid from opposing springs. There is no metal in the liquid section of the valves. In cycle tests they have been run successfully to 1,000,000 cycles with EPDM diaphragms, and 100,000 cycles with Viton® diaphragms under laboratory conditions. Field performance may vary.
- Uses 75% less energy
- Balanced shaft design permits higher pressures
- Bubble-tight sealing
- No metal parts in wetted area
- Patented Fail-Dry™ safety design provides warning of seal failure while allowing valve to continue functioning
- Size: 1/4 in.
- Orifice Size: 1/8 in. (.31 Cv), 3/16 in. (.52 Cv) and 1/4 in. (.61 Cv)
- Material: PVC
- Seal Material: Viton
- Connection: Threaded
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 1/8 in. (100 PSI) , 3/16 in. (70 PSI) and 1/4 in. (40 PSI)