The PetroClear® 40530P is a spin-on filter for fuel dispensers that utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including ethanol blended gasoline, biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene and fuel oils.
This exclusive diesel fuel filter kit includes a Piusi 1 in. filter head adapter as a retrofit for AC or DC transfer pumps.
Notes: Designed for particulate removal only (30 micron). Will not react to water in fuels or phase separation in ethanol blended gasoline to slow flow. Not to be used in aviation fuel applications.
- Kit includes a 1 in. Piusi fuel filter head adapter for retrofitting AC or DC transfer pumps
- Designed for particulate removal only (30 micron)
- Compatible with neat gasoline, ethanol blended fuels and all diesels, including biodiesel fuels
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process
- UL® recognized
- Model: 40530P
- Filter Type: Spin-On
- Media Type: Cellulose - Particulate Removing
- Micron Rating: 30 Micron (Nominal)
- Diameter: 3.70 in.
- Height: 5.36 in.
- Mounting Thread: 1 in. - 12 UNF
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM (94.6 LPM)
- Flow: 3/4 in. Flow
- Shell Thickness: 0.020
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Max. Operating Pressure: 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Collapse (Min.) 150 psid (10.3 bar)
- Burst (Min.) 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Max. Operating Temp. 250°F (139°C)
- Model: 14640010
- Size: 1 in. NPT
- Material: Steel
- Nose Thread: 1 in. - 12 UNF
Petroclear Filter Label Legend (PDF Download)