If you operate a full-service truck stop, refuel your own fleet or manage a card-lock refueling location, the low cost, long life and durability of the OPW 7H® high-flow nozzle can help increase your productivity, sales and profits.
Note: In order to be UL2586 approved effective April 30, 2015, the use of a Hold-Open device is only permitted on dispensing nozzles equipped with a "B-Cap" (no pressure - no flow) or interlock feature. The use of foreign objects to hold open automatic nozzles could result in shut-off failure and personal injury.
Note: This product is non-refundable. Warranty has expired for this product.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends
- Compatible up to B5 (5% Biodiesel), Fuel Oil and Kerosene
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a fill pipe, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions
- Low, reliable shut-off specifically designed to ensure proper automatic shut-off as low as 5 gallons per minute
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
- Body: Aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Inlet Size: 1" NPT
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Weight: 3.35 lbs. each