NAM 37C compressed fiber gaskets are made from aramid fiber, mineral fiber and inorganic fillers. This premium quality gasket designs for specifically sealing water treatment equipment and distribution systems that need to comply with NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water Systems Components by most governmental agencies that regulate drinking water supplies. NAM-37C gaskets are also suitable for steam, oil, mild alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons and solvents making it a multipurpose gasket. Sizes available up to 60" nominal diameter, sizes are in 2 inch increments, call JME Sales Specialist at 800-333-3331 to get details.
- 1/16 in. thick
- Full face gasket
- 150 lb. Pressure class
- 1.70 gm/ 2.10 cm³
- Tensile strength 8 Min.
- 572° F (300°C) Peak temperature
- 428°F (220°C) continuous temperature & 320°F ( 160°C) continuous steam temperature
- 113 PSI operating pressure
- ASTM D149 8.3 KV/MM dielectric strength
- Color green
- Certified ASTM F104F712122A9B4E12M4
- Certified NSF/ANSI 61, NSF Certificate # C0104662
- Gasket clearly marked with NSF-61 Certification, flange size and pressure class
- Limited warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date goods are shipped.