Tank truck emergency valves provide flow control at the bottom of tank truck compartments. The normally closed valves are manually opened to gravity drop product transported to underground storage tanks.
External shear section is provided on each valve. Valve is supplied with a U-bolt type cable clamp on the handle. Fusible metal plate (250° F) is equipped on each valve.
- Field Replaceable Bimba® Pneumatic Cylinder
- Redundant (manual override) jack-screw allows product to be released in the event of an air system failure
- Tapered seat for positive seal
- 212° fusible port supplied
- 1/8″ NPT air ports to accept common size airlines
- Mates with standard TTMA sumps
- Flanged outlet connection
- Body and cap: Aluminum
- Plunger: Brass
- Discs: Nitrile Rubber or Viton®
- Air cylinder sleeve seals: Viton®