Morrison Brothers 6 in. UL Listed Emergency Vent (pressure relief only) used on above ground storage tanks, as a code requirement, to help prevent the tank from becoming over-pressurized and possibly rupturing if ever exposed to fire. Vent must be used in conjunction with a normal vent. Correct application of this vent requires proper vent size and selection for the tank system in order to meet the specific venting capacity requirement.
- Size: 6 in.
- Venting Capacity/CFH: 278,660
- Mounting Connection: Male NPT
- Pressure Required to Open Vent: 8 oz.
- Cover: Powder-Coated Cast Iron
- Seat Material: Viton A O-Ring
- Body Material: Iron
- Diameter: 9.1 in.
- Height: 5.9 in.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Code Compliance: API 2000; International Fire Code; National Fire Code of Canada; NFPA 1, 30, 30A, 31, 37, 110; PEI RP200; PEI RP800; Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL-142, UL-2085, UL- 2244; Underwriters Laboratories of Canada CAN/ULC S601-07, CAN/ULC S602-07, CAN/ULC S652-08. California Air Resource Board (CARB) Phase 1 Enhanced Vapor Recovery (EVR) AST Certified Products (VR-402-B)