Morrison Bros. 244OMI0170 AV Model 244 Series Male Threaded Emergency Vent - 131,700 CFH.
The emergency vent (pressure relief only) series are used on above ground storage tanks, as a code requirement, to help prevent the tank from becoming over-pressurized and possibly rupturing if ever exposed to fire. Vent must be used in conjunction with a “normal vent.” Correct application of this vent requires proper vent size and selection for the tank system in order to meet the specific venting capacity.
- Directs vapors outward and upward in accordance with NFPA 30
- Protects the vent line from debris
- Water-resistant rain cap sheds water away from the vent line
- Easy installation
- Size: 4 in.
- Venting Capacity: 131,700 CFH
- Mounting Connection: Male NPT
- Pressure Settings: 16 oz
- Cover: Cast Iron Powder Coated
- Seat Material: Viton A
- Body Material: Iron