The Master Lock No. 5KA Laminated Steel Padlocks, Keyed Alike - multiple locks open with the same key - feature a 2 in. (51 mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1 in. (25 mm) tall, 3/8 in. (10 mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking. Keyed alike padlocks available to order to match other locks with the W1 cylinder.
Note: Vendor needs noted on order if customer is ordering a lock for a new application or has an existing Master Lock keyed-alike lock and wants to match the key, they need to provide the key number & it will be noted on the order to the vendor. Also, for any drop ship safety locks the customer detail can be provided to Master Lock and they will register the lock & key information into their data file for future parts reference to original items purchased.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the W1 cylinder
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 2 in. (51 mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 1 in. (25 mm) tall, 3/8 in. (10 mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- Shackle dimensions A ( Shackle dia.): 3/8 in. (10 mm) B ( Shackle inside height): 1 in. (25 mm) C (Shackle opening width): 15/16 in. (24 mm)