The Master Lock No. 487 Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device accepts cords with up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) diameter and an electrical plug up to 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) diameter x 3-1/4 in. (82 mm). Device surrounds the electrical plug and protect against accidental reconnection. The unique, patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. The tough, lightweight Zenex Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility permanent safety labels. For 120 volt plugs and many 240 volt plugs.
Note: If next day air is requested, the order will be a priority, but lead times will be close to what the standard is. See PDF for Lock Express Program to have lock out devices shipped in 48 Hours if ordered by 2 pm CST.
- Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier application and storage
- Surrounds the electrical plug and protects against accidental reconnection
- Patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications
- Complete with high visibility permanent safety labels (English, French & Spanish)
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions
- For electrical plug sizes up to 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) in diameter x 3-1/4 in. (82 mm) with cord diameter up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) (Most 110 and many 220-volt plugs)
- Not Keyed
Lock Express Program (PDF Download)