Round STM (steam) brass tags for labeling valves and systems. Laser engraved tags have high contrast text making it easy to read. Due to the chemical reaction during the engraving process, the text becomes part of the tag and will not flake off or fade. Tags come with one 3/16 in. top hole for tying onto pipes, machines, etc. Choose brass tags in 1-1/2" or 2" diameter. Optional fasteners available on the JME Sales website: 15770 brass "S" hooks, 15760 jack chain, and 15765 brass bead chain.
How To Order
- Per chosen Legend (1) the Top line is stamped and black filled with 1/4 in. H Service indicator type and (2) the 2nd line is 1/2 in. H number per specified series of consecutive 25 numbers
- Choose from standard top line service codes listed
- Number sequences from 001 to 999 are available.
- Packaged in sets of 25 consecutive numbers
- First tag in series of 25= Line 1: STM
- Line 2: Start # 26
- Last tag in series of 25= Line 1: STM
- Line 2: End # 50
Note: Tags can be customized; other sizes and shapes, with or without hole(s)-hole location and size must be specified. Quoted items will be a custom product and may have minimum order requirements.
Call a JME Sales Specialist at 800-333-3331 to get a quotation.
- 20 gauge Brass
- Round tag
- Sold in qty. of 25 in consecutive order
- Top hole mount, 3/16" dia.
- 0.032" (0.812 mm) thick
- Service Temperature -40° through 500° F (-40° through 260° C)
- High contrast text stamped and black filled on brass background standard
- 1/4 in. H letters for service indicator on the top line and 1/2 in. H numbers on 2nd line
Product Manual (PDF Download)