170,000 BTU LP fuel version. Premier heaters provide an excellent balance between direct fired efficiency and enclosed flame ductility and safety. Very quiet and portable, low voltage requirements, easy to operate with diagnostic lights. See LB White's LB50009454 Thermostat with 20 ft. cord for a replacement for the thermostat or as an option for the Thermostats with a 20 ft. cord.
Notes: Slightly damaged. If heater is to be used or installed above 2,000 feet of elevation the unit needs to be reviewed for high-altitude modifications, please provide elevation level. Contact a JME Sales Specialist at 800-333-3331 for details.
Use the Heat Estimator calculation tool below to calculate the number of BTU's required to warm your space based on the cubic feet and the heat differential required. The tool will also recommend specific LB White products that will meet these requirements.
- Slightly damaged
- Heat output 170,000 BTU
- Liquid propane fuel
- Versatile indoor and outdoor placement of heater
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Tri-shield finish provides superior protection against abrasion and corrosion
- Easy to transport
- Vent mode for circulation of air
- 100% test fired at L.B. White plant
- Remote start thermostat standard
- 18 in. cord remote start thermostat standard can use on the heater.
- For remote thermostat you can add an outdoor use 3-prong extension cord up to 100 ft. and connect to the heater and on other end connect thermostat.
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models
- Semi-pneumatic wheels
- Minimum LP Gas Tank Size: 100 lbs.
- 120 Volts/ 60 Hz/ 1 Phase
- Male plug-in on heater for extension cord for operation
- AMP draw7 .3 Starting, 5 Continuous
- 450 CFM heated air
- (1) 1/3 HP
- Fuel consumption 7.9 L.B.s./ hour
- Ductible 12 in. dia. x 12 ft. Length max
- Ventilation fan mode
- Includes regulator, 3/8 in. dia. x 15 ft. L hose, and Thermostat single stage NEMA 4 in. x 18 in. cord
- Diagnostic lights
- Third-party certified for safety in US and Canada
- 32.3 in. L x 24.3 in. W x 32 in. H
- 2 Year warranty
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Ready to Ship!,fa-truck,#2a7737