Tigerflex® Tigervapor Gasoline (gravity) Vapor Recovery Hoses are constructed with non-permeable polyurethane (TPU) tubes.They have been proven to remain crack and leak resistant under the harshest of conditions. They easily handle gasoline/fuel blends made with various additives including methanol, ethanol, toluene, napthas, kerosene, benzene,MEK and MTBE's without degradation (aromatic content not to exceed 50%). And they remain super flexible, even in sub-zero weather.
Series TV - Standard duty for tank trucks. Available In 3" & 4"
Note: Price is per foot
Cutting the hose, exposing the wire, and attachment of sleeve (if sleeves are ordered separately) is all included in our price. Want to add a banding sleeve for the end of your hose? Please search on these part numbers: 2" Sleeve - KUSLVVAP2X3, 3" Sleeve - KUSLVVAP3X3 & 4" Sleeve - KUSLVVAP4X3
- Service Temp -40°F to 140°F
- Min Bend Radius 3" = 3.5"
- Min Bend Radius 4" = 4.5"
- Working Pressure 3" = 11 PSI
- Working Pressure 4" = 9 PSI
- Biofuel Compatable
- Non-permeable clear polyurethane construction - TV and TVHD vapor recovery hoses are manufactured with polyurethane tube to provide superior resistance to hydrocarbon vapors. They remain leak-resistant under the harshest of conditions and are much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses. The clear tube adds another safety feature to the hose...it allows visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system.
- Exposed PVC helix - provides high abrasion and scuff-resistance, slides more easily, for easier handling. TV = orange PVC helix. TVHD = red PVC helix.
- Embedded copper bonding/grounding wire - helps provide the safest way of grounding a hose assembly for gasoline and vapor transfer. Simply extract the wire from the PVC helix and bond/connect it to ground through the metal fitting, or by other means. A properly grounded gasoline drop or vapor recovery hose should measure less than 10 OHMs electrical resistance.