Kuriyama Tigervapor TV for tank truck vapor recovery. Constructed with non-permeable polyurethane (TPU) tubes. They have been proven to remain crack and leak resistant under the harshest of conditions. They easily handle gasoline/fuel blends made with various additives including methanol, ethanol, toluene, naphthas, kerosene, benzene, MEK and MTBE's without degradation (aromatic content not to exceed 50%). And they remain super flexible, even in sub-zero weather.
Fully assembled with banding sleeves and quick couplings. We cut all our hose to length, attach the ends, and ground all of our hose assemblies. Please call for pricing on other vapor hose assemblies, due to the wide variations of hose length and fittings involved. We want to be sure you get the right vapor hose for your application. Other lengths and fittings available - please call 1-800-333-3331 for details!
Hose Ends: Hose assemblies come with a standard 3 in. Part C female coupling on each end.
- Part C = Female Coupler x Hose Shank
- Lightweight: Much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses
- Superior Flexibility: Especially in sub-zero weather
- "See-Through" Construction: For visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system
- Grounding Wire: Durable multi-strand copper wire dissipates static electricity - Physically extract wire from the rigid helix and bond to the metal coupling (or by other means) to ground
- Easy Slide Helix: Rigid counter clockwise helix design protects hose tube from cover wear; allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces
- Biofuel Compatible: Revolutionary polyurethane compound - Specially designed to handle gasoline, ethanol, diesel and biodiesel vapors
- Non-Permeable Polyurethane Construction: Won’t swell or become stiff like conventional TPR/rubber hoses - Long life reduces operating costs
- Phthalate Free
- Made in the USA
- Series: Tigervapor TV
- Inside Diameter (ID): 3.03 in. (77.0 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 3.57 in. (90.7 mm.)
- Length: 10 - 22 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Hose Ends: 3 in. Female Coupler x 3 in. Female Coupler (CxC)
- Construction: Polyurethane (TPU) Tube with Rigid PVC Helix and Embedded Grounding Wire
- Working Pressure:
- @ 68°F: 11 PSI
- @ 104°F: 5 PSI
- Vacuum Rating:
- @ 68°F: 18 in. Hg
- @ 104°F: 10 in. Hg
- Min. Bending Radius (@ 68°F): 3.5 in.
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- Biofuel Compatible: Specially Designed to Handle Gasoline, Ethanol, Diesel and Biodiesel Vapors
- Weight: 0.78 lbs./ft.