Kuriyama Tigerdrop Clear Drop Hose series TDH is designed for Tank truck gravity drop and Terminal fuel transfer. Clear "see-through" design - visual confirmation that gasoline is flowing.
Hose assemblies are available with either CXE OR CXC Aluminum Quick Couplers. All assemblies are grounded and come with banding coil and 2 stainless steel band clamps per end.
C X E= Female Coupler X Male Adapter
C X C= Female Coupler X Female Coupler
Specifications3" ID: 3.03"
4" ID: 4.04"
3" OD: 3.78"
4" OD: 4.82"
Working Pressure @ 68°F: 65 PSI
3" Bend Radius @ 68°F: 6"
4" Bend Radius @ 68°F: 8"
Service Temp.: -40°F to 150°F
- Biofuel Compatible - Revolutionary polyurethane compound! Specially designed to handle gasoline, ethanol (up to E98), diesel and biodiesel (up to B100 meeting ASTM D6751 criteria) ...and still keeps all the other great features and benefits!
- Non-permeable polyurethane construction - Won’t swell or become stiff like conventional TPR/rubber hoses. Long life reduces operating costs.
- Lightweight - Much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses.
- Superior flexibility - Especially in sub-zero weather!
- Reinforced tube - For liquid fuel transfer applications.
- Embedded copper grounding wire - Safely dissipates static electricity. Physically extract from the rigid helix and bond to the metal coupling (or by other means) to ground.
- Abrasion-resistant helix - Designed to slide easily over rough surfaces and around objects.
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.