The Brewt from Kuriyama is a versatile hose for applications requiring superb flexibility and light weight, while still maintaining high strength and durability. Used as a suction and discharge for liquid food and alcoholic beverage suction - up to 95 proof.
FDA/USDA compliant and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03.
Service Temperature Range: -22ºF (-30ºC) to 226ºF (+108ºC)
- Extreme Flexibility: Uniquely designed for maximum flexibility, bends easily around brewery equipment and works well in tight spaces
- Lightweight: Up to 25% lighter weight than similar rubber hoses, while still maintaining 150 PSI working pressure
- High Heat Resistance: Chlorobutyl tube capable of handling +226 ºF (+108 ºC) on a continuous basis - Allows for sterilization with +266 ºF (+130 ºC) steam for 30 minutes or with 5% soda solution
- High Purity Tube: Will not impart odor or taste
- Smooth Cover: Designed for easy cleaning, no gaps or crevices for dirt or bacteria to hide - Also provides a smooth surface for clamping
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl meeting 3A (18-03) and FDA requirements
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords with specially designed embedded helix wires
- Cover: Red smooth NR/EPDM blend for abrasion and ozone resistance
- Ferrules: Sanitary 304 stainless steel
- 3A Tri Clamp Ends: 316 stainless steel
- Service Temperature Range: -22°F (-30°C) to +226°F (+108°C)
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA ITALY 422 10 bar (150 psi)BREWERY S&D (brewt logo) extra flexible FDA (white letters)
FDA Liquid Compatibility Guide (PDF Download)