Kuriyama's T202AA Series is used for suction and discharge of non-corrosive liquids for irrigation, construction, fertilizers and lasso acid solutions.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 212°F (+100°C)
Note: For applications involving industrial acid chemicals and alcohols, please refer to T5050G and T5090E chemical hoses.
- Cover: Black EPDM - abrasion and ozone resistant
- Reinforcement: Spiraled high tensile textile cords with flexible steel helix wire
- Tube: Black EPDM
- Working Pressure: Constant Pressure - 10 Bar (150 PSI)
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 212°F (+100°C)
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA - ITALY - T202 10 BAR (150 PSI) GENERAL PURPOSE EPDM (in green letters)
- ID: 1 1/2 in. (38 mm.)
- OD: 1.89 in. (48 mm.)
- Length: 100 ft.
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Vacuum HG: 30 in.
- Min. Bending Radius @ 68°F: 6 in.
- Weight: .64 lbs./ft.