The Hanging Pallet Rack Containment Tray system is an innovative design for spill containment under pallet rack stored materials. Containment pallet drip pans help you reduce cleanup costs by preventing spills from ever getting to your shelving or floor. The tray uses supporting flanges to hold the pan within the beam seat of the racking bay while not interfering with existing rack components and wire decking or limiting storage area within the rack.
The Rack Pan is an excellent rack containment tray, allowing for modular spill footprint configuration according to required coverage specifications. Review the Coverage Setup Table PDF to determine the necessary number of pallet rack pans for full coverage of standard bay sizing. This pan is designed to fit 42 in. pallet rack bay openings
- Uses supporting flanges for beam support
- (2) 1 in. flanges on the 24 in. W sides, total pan length including flanges is 38 in.
- Modular spill footprint configuration
- Will not interfere with existing rack components
- Multiple sizing options for full coverage
- 20 Gauge Galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- Made in the USA