The Single JuiceBox® Pro 40 with JuiceStand® Pro is an affordable and modern Level 2 electric vehicle (EV) system equipment or charging stations suitable for commercial charging needs, includes QR code and RFID reader. The ideal EV charging station for businesses that want to provide fast and affordable EV charging services to their customers, tenants and employees. The EV stations are rated for indoor and outdoor use and can be installed in a flexible range of locations. JuiceBox charging stations are compatible with all electric vehicle (special adapter needed for Tesla) and will automatically adjust to the optimal power output for your vehicle to provide safe and convenient charging. QR code and RFID reader included.
JuiceStand® Pro's small footprint is suited for locations with limited parking space and includes one JuiceBox® Pro 40 charger. Save on installation with cost-effective ground-mounting. Robust steel-construction stand designed for durability in all-weather conditions. Mounting screws for EV charger included. Due to the variable makeup of ground materials and flooring, ground fasteners are not included. Kit includes (1) JuiceBox® Pro 40 and (1) JuiceStand® Pro
The JuiceBox® EV chargers can operate without the software in "behind a gate" uses, this is where any driver could use the charger at any time for free and there is no ability to monitor or report usage. However, the majority of commercial EV charger uses will necessitate the JuiceNet® Enterprise Software subscription. Powered by the JuiceNet® smart EV charging platform, JuiceBox® offers access control and energy optimization to help you manage EV charging activity and maximize your EVSE investment.
Note: Software features can only be enabled when a charging station has access to Wi-Fi. Non-connected stations will still charge EVs but will not have access to full dashboard capabilities.
Software Note: Standard purchase does not include JuiceNet® Enterprise software, a separate fee at $120/year per charging port is sold separately. Information on how to register for and access your selected software subscription will be provided separately via email from Enel-X.
A JuiceNet® activation form is included with the charging units, if missing it can be downloaded from the JME Sales website or call and a PDF version can be sent to you. An Enel-X JuiceNet® Tech specialist will reach out after the form is sent to Enel-X and provide a set-up tutorial and account activation details. Contact a JME Sales Associate if there are any questions at 800-333-3331
Hardwire version must be directly fastened to the circuit without using a traditional "plug", requires professional installment. Installation can be completed by most certified electricians. Visit link for installation guide: https://support-emobility.enelx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062287771-Installation
- Built-in cable management and security lock. Dynamic display with LED lights shows WiFi connectivity and charging details
- This is the hardwired version of JuiceBox® 40 for pedestal mount
- Rated for indoor and outdoor installation the EV station has a water-proof, dust tight polycarbonate casing and robust cables and plugs. Making the Juicebox® durable and reliable in all conditions.
- EV users can monitor instantaneous power, amperage and other details using an intuitive mobile app. Notifications can be set up for when the vehicle is fully charges or begins/ends a charging session.
- EV business providers can access EV units real-time and historical charging data through JuiceNet® Enterprise software smart charging dashboards or easy to use smart phone app available for Android or iOS.
- Building managers can enable charging access for employees or tenants with RFID cards that are sold separately in quantities of 10,25 or 100.
- Output: High charging speed, 40A Max, 8.3 kW @ 208 VAC or 9.6 kW @ 240 VAC
- Input: 2.5 ft. ( 0.8m) hardwire pigtail installation (professional installation requirement)
- Output cable: 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable w/SAE J1772 standard plug
- Integrated cable management
- Built-in security lock
- Ground mounted w/ (4) bolts. Concrete pad recommended.
- Dynamic LED lights show power, connectivity, and charging status
- Authenticate and start charging sessions with RFID cards
- Make a payment for charging by scanning the QR code with credit card, or redirect to the mobile app for login and processing
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C )
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- IP66: Weatherproof, dust-tight, polycarbonate enclosure
- IK10: Resistant polycarbonate case
- Charging unit Dimensions: 18.5 in. H x 6.8 in. W x 5.8 in. D ( 469 mm H x 173 mm W x 174mm D)
- Charging Unit Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Steel stand is .08 thick
- Post dimensions: 3.5 in. w x 6 in. D x 59.3 in. H (8.9 cm W x 15.2 cm D x 150.6 cm H)
- Base plate: 12 in. x12 in. ( 30.4 cm x 30.4 cm) Pedestal weight: 32 lbs. ( 14.5 kg)
- UL and cUL listed
- Meets Standards: FCC part 15 Class B and ENERGY Star®
- Complies to: NEC 625, OCPP 1.6J and OpenADR 2.0b
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty for commercial usage
- JuiceBox® Pro 40
- 40 Amp 25 ft. charging cable ( J1772 cable)
- 2.5 ft hardwire pigtail outdoor rated with flex conduit
- A quick-release mounting bracket
JuiceBox Pro 40 Specifications (PDF Download)
Warranty (PDF Download)
NEMA Datasheet (PDF Download)
JuiceNet Enterprise Datasheet (PDF Download)
JuiceNet Form (PDF Download)